11.12.12

------ Lord of the Rings. And Sweaters -----

Zara, H & M, AA, Zara


Clockwise: arrow ring, Miju by You; Apple ring, M by MJ; set of Cheap Monday rings; feather ring, House of Harlow; black cage ring, H&M; Bird silver ring, Harakiri; large gem, Top Shop; Boulder ring, Low Luv;  Two finger ring, Old Gold; silver cage, Low Luv.

Meow

Felt a little narcissistic today and fashion bloggish, so i wanted to post my collection of rings and the four sweaters that i wear regularly this season. Plus a special guest who I'm currently taking care of until it meets its owner.

Friends think I have this enormous collection of rings but honestly, I only started seriously collecting rings four years ago (im not counting my 4 late teen purchases which quality is good as 25 cents rings) and i usually add one or two new ones every year. Rings to me are like little art work I can wear on my fingers, and I curate the ones I find unique.

Sweaters: can't get enough of them! Like a smoker, I try quitting but when I see a unique knit or print, I can't resist.

The cat is handmade by ouistitine.com with used wool sweaters. This adorable thing made my cousin and I squeal in lots of awwww's. Figured we can't buy it for ourselves because as tempting as it is, we know it will sit and eat dust. So we knew we had to get it for a special owner.



No comments:

Post a Comment