6.5.12

----- My Week In Photos -----

my new family members: Rain mStand & Apple Keyboard

obsessed with bracelets + diy(s)
Something is always exciting and self-centered in the air when the anticipation builds up for your online purchase to arrive. Even better, you almost bark excitedly like a dog when the door rings. Between experiencing a major mid-back pain the week before, and my sister's lecture on permanent laptop neck damages, the fear hit me. Acknowledging the X amount of time checked in already in front of my laptop, I forked out the Rain mStand laptop stand. True, I could've continue to frugally stack a pile of my books and magazines, but it was not sturdy or practical—nor pretty (yes i'm shallow). Made out of one solid piece of aluminum, like the MacBook Pros, this thing is SOLID: this mama won't drop my baby. I contemplated getting the keyboard; 90% user reviews recommended because the stand angles the keyboard awkwardly at 45˚, 6 inches off the table. My neck has thanked me daily since.
••••
Meanwhile, I turned myself into a pre-adolescent teen and started making friendship bracelets. While rewarding and therapeutic, it is time consuming, and it's quite heart-breaking when you lose it the same week you made it. grr. Why buy handmade-looking designer bracelets when you can do it yourselves?!


courtesy of HonestlyWTF



No comments:

Post a Comment