19.4.12

-----  H2-OH!  -----
Good + Levis has teamed up to campaign for an environmental cause, a sentimental, detrimental one: water. I'm very much behind this cause because, well, i'm very supportive in fighting against global warming and waste. Most of the things they suggest to do to save water consumption are basic habits we can adapt, I have already a long time ago: my showers take at most 5 minutes; I wash my hair every second day; I wash my clothes every 2-3 weeks, longer if I've only worn the item once/twice; and it's true, if it's yellow, let it mellow!—not ashamed, not ashamed! This interactive infographics is nicely designed to get you to the facts and nothing else. Simple and understood. Good for Levis for bringing this campaign into their brand and starting at line of clothing for using less water; my only cynical call is i hope they are seriously genuine and not just some marketing gimmick like (RED) and other charitable brands, drawing "good" as to increase sales + attention.




Try it at the Source

No comments:

Post a Comment