15.12.11

----- Warning: Not Edible -----

The holiday season is great time to spot best packaging designs. Every store and brand brings out their best works. My favorites aren't about the ribbons and wrapping; it's the intricate designs to fit the most complicated, shaped product.

I bought this from the The Body Shop as a gift; it contains five of their signature Born Lippy lip balms in five fruity flavours, which when you put your nose close to it, you can really smell the aroma but remember, don't take a bite.

In digression:

I hate Christmas shopping. I like the idea of family gatherings during the holiday, the spirit of it, but I just hate the materialistic part, the commercialization of Christmas. The need to buy more useless things, plus, don't get me started about wrapping paper, unless it's a "Chinese Christmas gift exchange (google it, seriously, don't get me started with that either); it's such a waste of paper resources, i rather just tell the person to close their eyes, place the gift in their hands, then tell them to open their eyes; it's equally a surprise. Sometimes you just have to roll your eyes, pull out your credit card and purchase something for the person because they deserve it and need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment