22.12.11




Christmas Eve dinner is upon us in less than 48 hours and my responsibility, aside from guacamole and bruschetta, is the dessert. As always, I attempt at a new recipe for the first time whenever an event arises, not knowing whether it'll be successful or not. Baking/cooking is my way of escaping the day's stress or designer's block; i know, why would someone relieve stress by creating culinary delights, which causes a lot stress for most people? Well, baking relies on focus and accuracy so maybe I get distracted from reality and helps me "get away". Anyway, these pictures are just quick snaps shots of my process in preparing the sweet shortcrust pastry dough and almond cream to make Pear Almond Tart. Can't wait to see if it works out. If yes = dollop of crème fraîche and fresh mint fruit salad au cousin, else, just crème fraîche.

No comments:

Post a Comment