16.12.11




Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM: lacking low lighting photography and depth of field

Only because my MBP lacks speed and processor. Plus, I'd love to work on a 20+ inch screen. PLUS II have you seen it's sexy body?! PLUS III, imagine streaming shows on the screen?


So my copy of After Effects didn't work out after all.


An unlimited supply of Moleskine books. YES SNOB I AM.


A program to realize my dreams of turning my writing
or any hand sketched writing in a typing font!


A N Y. FONT. I'D BE A HAPPY GIRL.


again, A N Y one of the Charles and Ray Eames chair.


THIS bookshelf. I'll take the place too.

subscription to design magazines!

Why do good looking things cost so much?! I know, as a designer i should know better, but I really can't afford to buy $150 a font! :(



A paid membership to the American Institute of Graphic Arts where I can gain access to view DETAILS of design job posting! Why must I pay to view a job, hence the reason I need a job in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment