22.6.11

----- Visual Fun -----

I usually keep a folder on my desktop where I would save images that I come across on the internet that inspires me, make me laugh out loud, make me in awe, make me smirk. So there are some I haven't shared. I apologize for not sourcing the images, I sometimes forget to (or lazy to) jot down the name of the owner. Always give credit where credit is due.
enjoy


You know you're a designer when you know your favorite colour in pantone: mine is A3DAD5.


Isn't this clever? hehe


I'm obsessed with organization.



If you're good with details, by now you would have realized that is a glazed doughnut burger. If not, I apologize for clogging your arteries just now.


Brilliant, just brilliant.


I love street art.


I Heart Beatles


RAWR




No comments:

Post a Comment