7.1.14

----- Pengasm -----

http://31.media.tumblr.com/0ca5437ad727ed4520655a44cee18035/tumblr_moempgygbx1s4rohoo1_400.gif

Hi, my name is Vivian and I have an addiction to finding good pens and abandoning ones I hate. A conversation about pens (and notebooks) among friends gave me an idea to write about it today. When it comes to pens, I would like to say i'm a pro at telling you when to jump ship paper when you're holding a bad one. It is all in the consistency in the ink flow and the smoothness as it glides along the lines of the paper. Too much ink, the curves becomes blotchy and you will find your handwriting look ugly and angry. Like typography, your writing has character, so sometimes I find pens either compliment your writing or rebels it. Here are my criteria to a good pen:

1. good glide
2. good flow of ink
3. sturdy grip
4. nib size: 0.5 mm - 1mm 
5. weight: light.

Growing up, Papermate pens were and still are the best bang for your buck but they are unpredictable; it's like the lotto, if you're lucky, 1/5 in the box will be the winner pen. Bad ones, leak and leak till your pencil case and/or paper goes through a menstrual-like leak. 
Bic are good for everyday note taking in class or even writing cheques. Not the skinny boring one, you have to get the curvacious, clicking Bic pen with grip—Reaction, 1.0mm. 
My preferred brand is Muji. Good glide, good flow, and numerous choices in nib size. Plus, they're pretty affordable. 

check out this tumblr site... its devine:

No comments:

Post a Comment