28.7.11

----- The Keep Cup has the Keepable Power -----

Doesn't it seem like the trend of being green, as in Eco, have become counterproductive? We so desirably want to reduce waste and eliminate junk for the sanity of the planet that due to the largely popular demand of reusable bags (more formally known as eco bags) and reusable bottles, rather than eliminating plastic, we are producing more of those mentioned. I remember going to Hong Kong, every store offered me an eco bag. I mean I only need one or two to carry everything I had or will have in my lifetime. The point being, this is a great trend that I support, however, looking at my stack of eco bags, some unused, I feel like I am at the same stance as looking at my stack of plastic bags, which at least can be used for my tiny garbage bins. The bizarre thing, I do not notice a majority following the trend of using a reusable bottle (I, for one, is obsessed with my current mate, the Vapur foldable water bottle). I go to Starbucks, there are stacks of obvious and varied choices of coffee cups. Is there really that much in demand to have that much in stock? Anyway...............................................................this is not the point of this blog entry! Sidetracking...

THE KEEP CUP! A reusable coffee cup that looks like a coffee cup. Unlike the familiar ceramic versions, this one feels safe to drop on the floor. It even has a built-in cup sleeve! And the lid has a swivelmajig, so you can sip it, but not spill it after. The reason I like this over the other million coffee cups is the simplicity and non clumsy factor. Available in many sizes—standard to fit car cup holders, barristers' espresso makers.

This is a design used to bring change to well-being of society.



No comments:

Post a Comment