1.4.11

----- My New York Party Favor Bag ----
nyc part trois



Kid Robot's BFF series 2 by Travis Cain



Documentary on Helvetica


Keith Harring Journals. Forwarded by Shepard Fairley. An inside look at his personal work and life through his writings. Excited to read.

Another great book by Adrian Shaughnessy, can't wait to read it. A must for all designers.

Serendipitous encounter lead me and my friends to load cases onto the car before departure. Why? Because this stuff is de-li-cious. Since I can't really drink alcohol, this helps me blend right in, looks like beer. Bruce Cost's Ginger Ale, unfiltered, means the real ginger flesh remains floating inside. It's sweetened with sugar cane, so I guess it's "healthy" soda?!


Vapur foldable "anti-bottle" water bottle. Roll it up and store in your bag. Promoting tap water to reduce water bottles.
Buy

Ceramic "blueberry basket" bowl. You know the carton ones from your farmer markets?

No comments:

Post a Comment