5.10.10

----- smaller the package the better -----




When I stroll between the aisles of my grocery stores, often times I get hit with an urge to try new products, my curiosity arises and I end up spending a lot more time, and money, than I intended. One of my pet peeves are bad packaging. Nothing is worse than picking up a product, pondering over and over, meanwhile while your priceless time goes by, and all you wanted to know is, for example, how long it takes to cook, or even just to know what it is. When I'm in hurry there's no time to play a game of I Spy, the grocery edition. I prefer skipping all the marketing junk message, and just give me the real deal. LESS IS MORE; as much as the quote has been used but I cannot reiterate more.

London firm, Pearlfisher, created a packaging design for chef Jaime Oliver's food line. Is down right simple, easy to read and importantly, to the point!


No comments:

Post a Comment